Landmark Dental Terms & Conditions
- We operate a Practice Complaints Procedure for dealing with patients’ complaints. Our complaints system adheres to General Dental Services and Care Quality Commission guidelines.
- If you feel aggrieved at any aspect of the service that you have received in our practice, please inform any member of the staff at your earliest convenience. Your concerns will be dealt with immediately and in the strictest of confidence.
- A complaint will have to be made within 12 months of the incident occurring which is the cause for concern.
- Any complaints that remain unresolved after 6 months must be reviewed to ensure that everything is being done to attempt to resolve the case.
- We sincerely hope that we are able to deal with, and resolve your problem first and as quickly as possible and with the least amount of inconvenience to yourself, which is why we ask you to write or let us know first.
- We will endeavour to respond to your concerns within 3 working days and supply a written response within 10 working days. We will exhaust all possibilities to try and produce a solution to any concerns that you may have, which may include an offer to discuss the matter with an appropriate person in the practice.
- We hope that our in-practice procedures will satisfy any concerns that you may have. In the event that we are unable to resolve your problem we will direct you to the appropriate authority, within twenty-eight days, who will then assist you further.
- Please direct all written correspondence to the dentist concerned, in the first instance, or to the principals, Mr A. Duggal or Mr R. Mahendran. Or the Practice Manager, Pam Jordan. This will ensure you your concerns are dealt with promptly.
- We hope that you will use our complaints procedure and give us the opportunity to amend any shortcomings on our part. It is only through your feedback that we can improve our services to you.
- In the event of a complaint being raised you will not be discriminated against as a result.
Complaining on Behalf of Someone Else
If you are bringing to our attention a problem encountered by someone else we will gladly look into the matter providing you have written authority to act on that persons’ behalf.
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of confidentiality. A note signed by the person concerned will be needed, unless that are incapable of providing this because of physical or mental illness or are a child under 16 years.
Complaining to Dental Complaints Service
We hope that, if you have a problem, you will make use of our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will provide the best chance of putting right whatever has gone wrong and an opportunity to improve our practice. However this does not affect your right to complain to the Dental Complaints Service, if you feel you cannot raise your complaint with us or you are dissatisfied with the result of our investigation. If you wish further advice you should contact:
For Private Patients
Dental Complaints Service Stephenson House
2 Cherry Orchard Road Croydon
Tel. 08456 120 540
You may also like to contact The General Dental Council for more advice
The General Dental Council 37 Wimpole Street
Tel. 020 7887 3800
1.1 Landmark Dental makes no warranty or representation that this website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose,that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of this website.
1.2 No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
1.3 No part of this website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No services are sold through this website and service details are provided for information purposes only.
1.4 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of services available from Landmark Dental correspond to the actual services, Landmark Dental is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
1.5 Landmark Dental does not represent or warrant that such services will be available from us or our premises. For this reason, please contact us prior to visiting if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any services. Any such enquiry does not give rise to any express or implied warranty that the services forming the subject matter of your enquiry will be available upon your arrival at our premises.
1.6 All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. Landmark Dental reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated as and when necessary.