Emergency Dentist in Hemel Hempstead
If you are looking for a trusted expert emergency dentist in Hemel Hempstead then we can help.
We can provide many emergency dental treatments at our Hemel Hempstead dental practice the same day during our opening hours.
When you or a loved one experience a dental emergency, we know it can be a frightening, and sometimes painful experience.
At Landmark Dental, our friendly expert dental team will do everything possible to minimise your discomfort, and get you the treatment you need as soon as possible.
Emergency dentist contact number
As a first step, try to stay calm and contact our reception team on 01442 269 826 to see if we can book you an appointment today.
Out of hours emergency dental care in Hemel Hempstead
If your emergency occurs when our practice is closed, our answerphone will also provide details of our out-of-hours service.
You should only go to A&E in serious circumstances, such as severe pain, heavy bleeding, or if you have other injuries to the face, mouth or teeth.
If our practice is not open, and you’re not sure if you should go to A&E, you can call the NHS on 111 who will be able to advise you.
What we promise
Once you contact us regarding your dental emergency we promise that :
- you will be treated the same way that we would want to be treated – with respect, compassion and dignity
- we will quickly try and diagnose the problem and then discuss the best treatment options available
- once we have agreed on the treatment, we will look to stop your pain as quickly and expertly as possible
For further details and directions please see our get in touch page.
Our opening hours
- Monday – 9 am to 5pm
- Tuesday – 10 am to 7pm
- Wednesday – 9am to 5 pm
- Thursday – 9am to 5 pm
- Friday – 7.30 am to 2.30 pm
- Saturday (alternate) – 9am to 1pm
- Sunday – closed